District of Columbia Academy of Physician Assistants uses My PA Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of District of Columbia Academy of Physician Assistants.
Benefits of Membership
District of Columbia Academy of Physician Assistants serves the needs of PAs and PA students who work or reside in metropolitan Washington, D.C. DCAPA’s web site serves its members and the public by providing a forum for services and ideas designed to strengthen and promote the PA profession throughout the city. DCAPA will strive to publicize the contributions of PAs to patients, employers, and policy makers. As the voice and advocate of PAs in D.C., DCAPA promotes continuing education for its members, provides PA employment information to PAs and physicians, and strengthens the role of PAs by supporting and encouraging membership in DCAPA.
DCAPA Membership Benefits:
- Advocacy: The only organization representing D.C. PAs at the statehouse.
- Stay Informed: Our members receive monthly job flashes with the latest employment opportunities from around the District of Columbia and Legislative Updates!
- Enhance Your Career: Our career center offers a variety of open positions exclusive to the District of Columbia.
- Discounts: DCAPA Members enjoy discounted rates for Medlita scrubs.
- Opportunity to Serve on the Board and to Volunteer – Serving on our board and volunteering your time and expertise to the District of Columbia Academy of Physician Assistants has priceless value. The skills and relationships available to be developed can directly benefit your career growth.